Domains

when i signed up i used the 555 deal - which i seem to remember entitled me to 5 free domains?

is this right, and can i still use them even though dreamhost does not offer that deal any longer?

edit:

FOUND THE ANSWER - in ‘manage account’ in the panel - and yes, i do and i can.

Cool to know. Is that 5 total domains or 5 extra domains?

BTW, people should realize that they can get 6 extra domains. :slight_smile:

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color]. More Dreamhost coupons

I’m surprised that the promo code is still valid. That is to celebrate when DH has 500,000 domain registered.

Too bad. I already missed the boat.

Save $50 (MAX Discount) with code: [color=#CC0000]50YES[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Me either, btw… wait till DH has 600,000 domains ? Will it has 666 promo code ? Nah… it’s a bad number, rite ? :wink:

Dino
Get YOUR $50 off on yearly plans and 700GB starting space with [color=#CC0000]700GB [/color] promo code. Sign Up NOW

Yes, it’s a “bad” number in some religions.

But I just noticed that pooyall registered on the forums back in June, so it’s probably not the case that they just used the promo code recently, but rather that they used that code back in May/June when it was valid.

I’d guess that the code wasn’t valid any more. It was actually a promo for 500 GB disk, 5 TB bandwidth, 5 free domains (total), and a $50 discount. Back then this was fantastic as it was a 60% bonus on disk and bandwidth, 4 extra domains, and $50 - a $154 value. Since this is now the standard disk and bandwidth, it’s only a $110 value - not as good as it was back in May, but still better than any promo code out there right now!

extra domains and the new maximum $50 off with codes [color=#CC0000]1DOM50, 2DOM50 and 3DOM50[/color]. More Dreamhost coupons

Oops. I see that I somehow missed this line in the OP’s original post!