Domain WHOIS privacy

Hi everybody, this is my first post.

I have a question about the domain WHOIS privacy.

As I read in the Feature Glossary: “…DreamHost offers the ability to use our “proxy” contact information on all domains registered with us, totally free! If you choose this option when registering a domain with us all paper mail will be sent to a PO BOX where it is immediately shredded.”

Well, I would like to choose this option, but I can’t find it. I have entered my details, without finding this option. I stopped before paying. Should I be able to choose this option after I pay? I kind of need it so I would like to know where I can find it, I don’t see it in the registration form.

Thank you,

Naacal

Did you get to the domain registration screen or are you still on the account registration screen?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

It’s the default. There’s a set of radio buttons to turn it over to yourself.

So, go for it and it will definitely give you the opportunity to use WHOIS privacy.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!