Domain Renewal

I’ve got a few domains, one just renewed a few days ago, one in about 7 days, and another a few weeks later.

Is their a simple way to pay for all 3 at once?
If I go to Renew the one that expires next, I can’t go back and add the next one without first paying for the one that had just tried to renew.

Head to the Billing: Make A Payment section of the panel (https://panel.dreamhost.com/index.cgi?tree=billing.payment) and make a payment that’ll be large enough to cover the renewals. Once the payment goes through (which should be pretty much immediate for a credit card payment, but may take a bit longer for other methods), it’ll show up a positive balance on your account which you can use for your domain renewals.

Paypal was super fast last time I used it to top up my account too.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

Didn’t there used to be a way to sync up all the expiration dates? Or maybe that’s a hazy memory left over from my GoDaddy days.

-Scott

@Scott: Not that I’m aware of. Renewing a domain always bumps its expiration date back by a year, so syncing up expiration dates could only really happen if you got shorted some time on some of your domains… or something.

I’m taking this off-topic, but I’m curious if Scott’s idea is doable at DreamHost.

Can you guys chop off a couple months of a domain’s registration period in order to sync it with other renewal dates?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost