Domain renewal

Hello,

I signed up for the current promotion, unlimited everything.

It was stated that my domain name would be renewed for free as long as I continue to use DreamHost as my host.

I would like to have a new domain name registered to dreamhost.
This new domain needs to be the main domain on my account.
I would like this new domain to be renewed for free and I would like to pay for any renewals on my original domain name.

Basically, I would like to switch out my main domain with a new one and retain the free renewals.
Can this be done?

We’re just customers here, but the “free domain” is really just an annual $9.95 credit you can use for any domain you have registered here.

-Scott

[quote]Basically, I would like to switch out my main domain with a new one and retain the free renewals.
Can this be done?[/quote]
From my experience, this can be done: just notify DH Support to do the ‘switch’ for you. [Edit: In other words, notify DH Support that you would like the $9.95 credit to be applied to your new domain, not your old one.]
All the best -
marsbar

As Scott said, the “free domain” is actually a credit that you apply against any domain when the time comes.

There’s no need to “switch” anything.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

Yes, just let the free domain that you was used to be expired and take new free domain during your hosting package.

Use [color=#CC0000]E50[/color] promo code for DreamHost registration to get max discount. It’s $50.