Domain registration

I signed up last year for 2 years

CrazyDomainInsane plan

and i notice my domain registration ends soon

I thought the domain registration is for 2 years too with the hosting plan

is this right ??

The domain registration is ‘free’ for as long as you keep the hosting plan.

Each year, just before your plan anniversary, you will be given one domain registration credit to pay for your free domain. The only way (as far as I know) to tell if you have a domain credit is to actually go to the registration section of the panel and check the price shown for renewal, if you have a domain credit the price will be shown as $0.0

If you have not set your domain to auto renew, then you will need to go to the registration section of the panel and manually renew it.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on all DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost Review)

I think the domain registration credit shows up one month before your anniversary date, BTW.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

hi mark, i’m just curious. Is the credit accumulated? I mean, if we do not use the credits this year, can I use the credits next year for new domains?

I saw a similiar post before.

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

As I understand it, yes you can ‘save’ them for later use, but as I said in the other thread, it would be best to contact DreamHost and ask before relying on that. :wink:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on all DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost Review)