Domain redirecting?

I’m sure this is really easy to fix but I have no idea at all how to do it. I have a registered domain and hosting for a website, and also a new domain that I registered with dreamhost. All I want to do is redirect that address to my hosted site and cloak it. I see I can do it with my hosted site, but that is of no use to me.

Any help anyone could give me I would greatly appreciate.

Cloaking a) is bad for search results, and b) is a kludge since the URL never changes. Try Mirroring, instead:

Though Mirroring also isn’t good for search results. Do you really want to run the site under both domains, or do you want to migrate to your new domain name?

Well the second site right now is just a wordpress blog, and by the url never changes you mean it will read the address of the original domain or the redirected name? What I would like is for it to redirect and to cloak the url, and keep the Blog Domain Name and not the Original Domain Name.

I apologize if I’m not wording this correctly.

Site 1: www.site1.com
Site 2: www.site2.com

I want Site 2 to go to > www.site1.com/blog/, but still read as Site 2, if possible. And if I could do it without getting seperate hosting or messing up with search engines, that would be great.

Thank you for the help!