Domain Question

Hello,
I’m not new to DreamHost, but I couldn’t decide where else to ask this. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have an account I got during the 555 promotion a few months back, which enables me to have five free domains. Do I get like five credits per year, so that you can keep those five domains for free as long as I’m a customer? Or, is it five credits and that’s it? The real question being, is it possible for me to keep all my domains for free as long as I’m a customer, or will it eventually run dry and I’ll have to pay to renew them?

Thanks in advance!

-Kirk

As long as you are a customer you can keep your free domains.

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#CC0000]97USA[/color] :cool: -->choose your plan (promo code included)

And you don’t have to keep renewing the same domains with the credits either, you can “switch” and register a different domain every year.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Also what I was wondering is do I get to keep them if I switch plans. Also if I switch to I get to transfer the disk space and the bw accumulated usage with me over to the new plan. Also what if you move to a dedicated server?

Yes, all you’re doing is upgrading your hosting plan. As long as your new plan includes one free domain (and all hosting plans do), you’ll continue to get the free renewal every year.

Did you mean accumulated growth? In either case, we haven’t gotten reports of exactly what happens to your limits when you upgrade your plan.

Well, the dedicated server plan limits are 500gb disk storage and 5TB bandwidth (same as the Strictly Business plan). Is there some specific question you had about upgrading to a dedicated server?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

The domain is for lifetime as long as you are DreamHost customer.

Max discounts with [color=#CC0000]E97[/color] or [color=#CC0000]O97[/color] code. U will never find better one. Check it and U will see!
Webhosting infos, who sucks, who oversells?