Domain problems

I finally got FTP access after Paypal cleared but now the domain is not showing up. I pointed the domain to ns1, ns2, and ns3.dreamhost.com last Wednesday. It is hosted through Dotster and I want to leave it there. What do I need to do so the domain will start working? I have emailed DH about it.

Please don’t double-post (or in your case, triple-post).

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites (business site) | si-blog (personal site with affiliate links)

[quote]in case you didn’t notice, otherwise often helpful Simon is really picky about certain things, and you happened to hit one.

[quote]Please don’t double-post (or in your case, triple-post).

[/quote]

Please don’t waste posts with only this worthless reply.[/quote]
Why do you always find it necessary to make unpleasant and personal comments about me in a public forum? If you have something you wish to say to me, please use the Private Message system. Otherwise, please keep your churlish comments to yourself.

Simon Jessey
Keystone Websites (business site) | si-blog (personal site with affiliate links)

Please don’t multipe post, see http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=forum_troubleshooting&Number=35242 for further discussion

-Matttail

It is hard to notice when you call me “picky”, and my post “worthless”. What is the use of a compliment when it is soured with a personal attack?

Multi-posts are extremely irritating, and it would be remiss of me to fail to point out that it is not good board etiquette to do it.

Simon Jessey