Domain on two accounts

My sister has an account with dreamhost with just her domain, no hosting. I have an account with hosting, and I want to host her domain, but it wont let me in the control panel. Is there something special that I have to do to get this to work?

DH does not allow users to transfer domain between promotional plans.

If your sister and you used a promo code to sign up your plans, it will be difficult to host your sister’s domain in your plan.

If you did not use any promo code, you can send a ticket to DH support. They will transfer the domain for you.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost hosting plans using promo code [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW

His sister has no hosting, only a domain name and you not can use a promo-code when registering a domain name only, so the restriction on transferring domains between promo accounts will not apply.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

haha, I think I haven’t fully waken up yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Send a ticket to DH support and they will transfer the domain for you.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost hosting plans using promo code [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] SignUp NOW