Domain not working

I setup the phpbb on www.xcesiv.com/forum last night and went in and configured it all and now today i am having no luck. same with www…xcesiv.com/gallery

comes up with an error. "Cant find server"
www.xcesiv.com
www.xcesiv.com/forum
www.xcesiv.com/gallery

www.webmail.xcesiv.com comes up but cant enter any email

Both your forum and gallery come up fine here for me.

How long ago was the domain configured? If it was done recently it is possible that DNS information for the domain has not fully propagated across the Internet yet. It is not uncommon for domains to ‘come and go’ during this propagation period.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

I get www.xcesiv.com and www.xcesiv.com/forum/ without problems (except for a broken image link on the “home” page.

I get a “not found” for the gallery link, and the “non-www version” of each.

It looks like DNS is not fully propagated.

–rlparker

they were working fine for me at home last night. As you can see i went into the setup and did the intial setup for it. I will be home from work in 3 hours. ill check then.

They dont work at work tho.

Im confident i know wat the broken link is

I have had a few ppl tell me that they have the same problem as me.

I just tested it from another machine/connection - DNS is currently flaky on it (as said before, it may not have fully propagated yet) as I can see the site from one machine, but not from another.

The broken link is a simple matter - it is just an incorrect path to the image file :slight_smile: .

–rlparker

The broken ‘Photo Gallery’ link on the front page is also a simple one to fix. The link points to /Gallery instead of /gallery

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )