Domain not getting activated?

Okey, so I registered this new domain, August 28th, it shows up in my Domain Registrations Panel (

But not in my Manage Domains Panel (

So it’s been almost 3 weeks now, and still no sign of it.

Also, I added another new domain, that I paid for with Paypal, the money was transfered FROM my PayPal account, but they never showed up in my DreamHost account, and the domain isn’t registered yet, what’s up? Is there any way to contact the support? I can’t see any forms, e-mails or what so ever on DreamHost. Up until now everything has been perfect with DreamHost, but now all of a sudden everything falls into pieces.

Help? :slight_smile:

Have you tried this link to complete a report form?

Well, if you mean that form that’s there, it won’t help, since it’s not regarding the stuff that’s included there, the stuff that’s included there is working fine, the other domains I got are there and they are working fine.

If you mean the link:
"P.S. Use this form for any problems likely only affecting you!"
Then there is none, it just redirects to this forum.
The same goes for “Do not use this form for problems likely only affecting you! Use this one.”

Click on the link you were given for the support page then scroll all the way down to the bottom. Click the ‘click here’ link and then fill in the support message with your problem. Pick from the drop-down menus headings which are relevant or near-relevant for you. Include as much detail as possible.

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

What Norm said, make sure you read the whole page (or at least the very end). It’s the last link on the page (except the DH footer) and reads “Still need to submit a support request?
Click here!”

If you still can’t find it, try this link

What the hell, that surely wasn’t there yesterday, the links up there above redirected to the “Visit our Discussion Forum” page…

Oh well, thanks alot guys.

In my experience, domains you register with DreamHost will not always be added to their hosting system and therefore will not show up in the Manage Domains section of the panel.

You will need to add the domain manually, using the Domains -> Manage Domains -> Add New Domain /Sub-Domain

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

Hmm, that could actually be the thing, think it worked, Ill write here how it went when I know, says it’ll take a few days.

Thanks alot for the help.