Domain Name Alias

I have a domain name that abbreviates the name of the organization. Can I have another name (full name of the organization) pointing to the same domain (URL)?

Well, you can either redirect one to the other or have both pointing to the same content. Most companies will redirect to their main domain name.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

What he’s saying is that instead of having both point to the exact same place, have the least common redirect to the most common. This ensures that you use the most desired (normally the one that needs more legal protection) is the one that people are seeing.

But, DH can easily have both sites go to the same files, but it gets a bit hairy when you have an application installed. Most of the applications only know about a single domain so you find that the redirection trick can save a lot of trouble.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!