Yeah, that’s a pretty poor article. I’m going to re-write it as soon as I’m done responding to you.
You can change the contact info for domains registered through us (you’ll have to go through the 3rd party registrar otherwise) in the following manner:
- Click on the ‘domains’ area.
- Click on the ‘manage’ section.
- You’ll be given a list of domains, with associated services underneath.
- For domains registered through us, you’ll see a ‘Domain Registration’ service type. Click on the Edit link next to it, under ‘modify’.
- All of the domain contact info is there, and editable.
Does this work okay for you?
- Jeff @ DreamHost
- DH Discussion Forum Admin