Domain connect failed

I bought a domain from dreamhost.com yesterday.
but when I vist the domain www.marketing-ebooks.com,
the page display isn’t mine.
why?who can help me?

This is strange. I did a whois on the domain name. It says “Record expires on June 08, 2007”. It is still a valid domain name.

Are you sure you bought the same domain name? If you are sure that there is no type error with your domain name, I’ll suggest you to contact DH support ASAP.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

I did buy it yesterday.I bought hosting with a free domain.
I tryed many times and final found this domain.
I don’t know what is wrong.

If you registered the domain yesterday, it takes some time for your new domain to propagate in the internet.

But your case is a bit different because it is still under somebody’s name. What do you see in DH panel --> Domains --> Manage Domains now?

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) with [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color] Save [color=#CC0000]$82[/color] get lifetime domain with [color=#CC0000]82CRAZY[/color] Sign Up NOW

Here is all information I see:

Domain:marketing-ebooks.com
DNS | Visit | WebFTP | FTP | Add IP
Web Hosting:Fully
User: ******
Secure Hosting:none
Email:2 Addresses

I don’t know why Registration is unknown. I follow the direction to Register.

when the dns change finishes propagating, registration will be something like 12mons left. But I’ll suggest you to send a ticket to DH support via DH panel --> Support --> Contact Support because the domain is still registered under other’s name.

I think they are the only one to solve your problem.

Did you receive an email from DreamHost confirming the registration had gone through?

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)