Domain bulk buying

design

I sent a support ticket asking for prices for domain bulk buying, but DH answered that they didnt do that.
Since my old registar (registerfly) is having lots of troubles (http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2007/02/23/with_registerfly_in_chaos_icann_threatens_action.html), I’m searching for a new place to buy bulk domains.

What do u guys use?

BUGabundo :o)
http://BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net
promo here
50$ discount with promo code “BUG50” on ALL plans

The registrar I use, domains4you.com, is like a dollar more expensive than some of the cheaper/better known registrars, but you get full control over everything and they allow for bulk domain purchases :slight_smile:

Sucks to hear all the crap that went on with registerfly though! Hopefully they sort all that crap out and people don’t actually lose any of their domains… though I’m sure it’s already happened to a few :confused:

enom.com = the best way

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on Dreamhost plans by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]SRVR97[/color]

Very sad suggestion. enom.com requires membership which costs $99/year. Therefore every domain registration costs approx. $12/year. I think its much more better getting a $8/month($96/year and for only 2 year plan with pre-payment) dreamhost plan with 6 life time free domain. So you’ll get total 7 domain registration with free renewal as long as you be with dreamhost.Also you get 200GB disk space and 2TB bandwidth and also a plenty of increase every week.(Note: I’m not saying to use my promo code. I just said my comments). Again there’s more hosting companies where they normally sell domain registration within $5-$8 and renewal as well.Am i right?

Get [color=#0000CC]3 life time unique IP[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color]” or [color=#0000CC]6 domain for life[/color] by “[color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color]” promo code.signup now!

Hi!

I use GoDaddy. What do you all think of them? .Info is only 0.99$ Any experiences?

I don’t have personal experience with them but there are certainly is a lot of “they’re slow” testimonials out there (even more than for Dreamhost) :slight_smile:

OTOH, I have thought about using them for buying some cheap top level domains because it bothers me to have a page or subdomain on an unrelated domain of mine (I wonder if this is a sign of OCD?).

Do I need to buy hosting to get a $0.99 .info domain? How many $0.99 .info domains am I allowed to buy?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

Hi!

You can host your .info domains here at Dreamhost. I have bought 5 .info domains for now and have it hosted here, without any problems. I think you can buy as many as you like.

Adsense Pénzkeresés

the prob is that I’m already a DH client, so I can’t use a referal to get the free referal domains.
Dont u cheat on us and DH.

promo here
Free lifetime Domain with “BUGDOMAIN” promo code

Why you talking aggressively? I didn’t know you are already registered. Therefore i only commented about enom.com. :open_mouth:

Yes,thats only $0.99. But thats also only for the first your. Didn’t you see how much you’ve to pay for renewal?
Although they register .info domain at only $0.99, but renewal free is $8. Registration fee is lowest but renewal is medium low. Don’t forget it. And there’s no limit on how many domains you can register. Also no terms to host on godaddy.com. Even with that low price they also give some necessary features such parking page etc.
However,we were talking about bulk domain buying. So if anyone buy many domains it will be a problem for renewal on .info domains because of the 8x fees. But DH’s existing customers should vote for cheaper bulk domain buying and also for without any membership fees($99.00/year at enom.com). I think we will get an affordable solution on DH,if they get bulk buying.

Get [color=#CC0000]3 unique IP for life @ FUN3 or 6 domain for life @ FUN6 or $90 off @ FUN9[/color] promo code.sign up!

sorry. I didn’t mean to sound that aggressively!

I come from a bad experience at registerfly (.info domains included) and I aint going that way again.

promo here

Oh man, I feel for you! Did you get all your domains out safely?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

all I had was 4 .be (free for the first year) and 2 .info.
I only kept on .info.
So I’m one of the lucky ones.

promo here

I don’t know what exactly happened on registerfly.com. But therefore i can atleast feel you got a very bad experience there. But wish you are happy here on DH. And we aren’t enemies. We all are friends here(although maybe i’m youngest). :slight_smile:

Get [color=#CC0000]3 unique IP for life @ FUN3 or 6 domain for life @ FUN6 or $90 off @ FUN9[/color] promo code.sign up!

26y and rolling
Happy DH user

promo here

Resellerclub.com – just mouse over the deposit levels on the pricing page to see how much you have to start with to get the pricing you want.

You also get free WHOIS privacy. They have a bunch of other add-ons too, but I just stick with domains.

I still have a few at places like Godaddy, Namecheap, etc…

Good riddance to Registerfly… that’s the only registrar I’ve ever had a problem with.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Firstly resellerclub.com doesn’t provide bulk domain buying. Secondly domains aren’t still cheap. .com,.net etc. domains are sold at $9/year. So i think its not a good solution in regard of bulk buying. There’re many domain registrars who usually sell domains on much lower price. Ipower is one of them. They sell .com,.net,.info,.org,.biz and .us domains only for $6.5/year. Every domain includes free features such as DNS management,parking page,email forwarding etc. The price isn’t for bulk buying, i mean if you buy just 1 domain or 10 domains you’ll get the same price. Also there i didn’t see any limit on how many domain you can buy. You can also get the price a bit more cheaper through their affiliate program(no sign up fees). You’ll get $1 for each domain sale. So if anyone is thinking to buy many domains he can get the chance. What you think, isn’t it better? However, if anyone know more better solution please let us know :slight_smile:

Get 3 unique IP for life @ [color=#CC0000]FUN3[/color] or 6 domain for life @ [color=#CC0000]FUN6[/color] or $90 off @ [color=#CC0000]FUN9[/color] promo code.sign up!

Yes they do.

Not if you read where I said to read. I pay $6.99 and they go as low as $6.49.

I’ve used both and Resellerclub is much nicer. Ipower is a Tucows reseller. I don’t see anywhere that you can bulk order through them–got a link?

Having to login to a Tucows control panel for each domain is annoying, plus you don’t get the same full control that you get through other registrars. Not having access to all domains through one panel is a major turn-off.

I used them for a few domains because of the free WHOIS privacy, but now that Resellerclub/Directi offers it, it’s no longer a big deal.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.