DNS question

I apologize if this question has been answered multiple times here. If so, please point me to the thread?

I just registered my domain with DH. I’d like to use it for my weebly site. The weebly instructions say to create two A records to point the domain to weebly’s address.

I’m having a hard time finding where A records can be created or modified in the Manage Domains panel. I don’t need to have a host plan to do this, do I?

Thanks!

Try Manage Domains then under the name for your domain click the DNS link and that should take you to the page for setting that function?

Thanks Tera! I found it and updated the A records. Fixed!

I’ve seen it take up to a day depending when I changed my sites over to DH or changed anything about them…

TeraS is right, it can take up to 72 hours sometimes for DNS records to update (though usually much sooner!). I can see it loading from here in Brea, CA (you’re our neighbor, sakyle!), and according to http://www.whatsmydns.net/#A/lahabraartgallery.org , you’re almost all set!

If you need help with anything else, feel free to reach out! We’ll be happy to help :slight_smile: