Dns propagation?

I registered my domain on the 24th of this month and after the propagation period which should take 2-3 days i can’t even ping nor can my friends which are on the other side of world. I did do a ipconfig /flushdns to make sure i didn’t have any negative caching. is it normal for dns propagation to take this long?

The longest I’ve seen is 5 days, and that was with a small ISP. What’s the domain?

-Scott

my isp (virgin media) is pretty big.
my domain is supersaid.net

cheers

The Whois Record appears in order.

Are you positive you have files available for hosting in the correct location?

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

I can’t even get to the domain, so i can’t FTP to it. And when I try the web ftp and login I get an error which says:

“Unable to connect to FTP server supersaid.net on port 21.
Are you sure this is the address of the FTP server? This is often different from that of the HTTP (web) server. Please contact your ISP helpdesk or system administrator for help.”

I think problem is that supersaid.net cannot be translated by the dns system which odd because propagation should take 2-3 days.

cheers.

Whois and DNS says it’s on bonanno here at DreamHost.

Visiting the site, it’s clear to me that you have set up hosting (Fully Hosted), but have not put files in the supersaid.net folder in your home directory.

I can FTP to supersaid.net (67.205.38.217) here at DreamHost. All looks well at DreamHost and at my end.

-Scott