I use Django (very lightly) on two of my subdomains. I follow the method given in the Dreamhost Wiki.
I just noticed that one of those two subdomains has not been working for the past 3 months. The other is working just fine.
If I navigate to the nonworking domain, I just get (more or less) a 404:
True enough, dispatch.fcgi - a file in the directory, was not world accessible (750 instead of 755). So I changed the permissions to 755.
I still get that error.
The funny thing is the setup I have is identical to the one on my other subdomain - which is working fine.
This isn't a 500 error that may be common running Django on shared hosting. It's something different. Here's my .htaccess:
Here's verbatim from the logs: