Disk Quota Exceeded

Hello,

Well i am in one awkward predicament. I was making some changes to my sites core .php file, and then all of sudden when i uploaded it; it became blank - and now my site is down due to the fact that i can’t edit that file as i am being struck with a “Disk Quota Exceeded” error.

I realized after awhile that i added an new email address so i checked my quota and of course it was set to something ridiculous like 200MB so i changed it back to the normal level and nothing, no effect at all, i still get the same error and i still can’t edit that file to get my site back online.

I have submitted a support request and 5 hours have gone by and i still haven’t heard anything, so how long should it take for the error to be resolved?

Thanks. Regards,
Lance Baker

As this is a customer-to-customer forums, no one here really can help you any further. However, that said, I’m pretty sure it takes between 30mins and an hour usually for the disk quota change to take affect. But, as you filed the ticket over 5 hours ago I imagine it’s just an error with the system current and so unfortunately you’ll just need to wait for support to get back to you… which hopefully is soon! :wink:

Chips N Cheese - Custom PHP installs and the like!

Thanks for your reply, yeah i can only hope it gets resolved soon.

They replied, issue has been resolved :slight_smile:

Awesome! Makes you wonder if posting in the forums makes it faster or what, huh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Chips N Cheese - Custom PHP installs and the like!

Doubtful…shrug they have been pretty quick lately.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all plans by using promo code: SRVR97. More Here