Discussion lists down again

I have not received mail on any of my lists since last night, 6:30pm, pst. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Cathy

Nothing here since about 9 PM Pacific time. :frowning:

paul

http://remsset.com

Down here too. Last message came in at 11:05 EST. I’ve sent a test message this morning as well, but I’m not seeing it.

At what point should I expect a credit for the last month of “service”?

I’m really sorry about this happening again, but it looks like this time we may have narrowed down the problem!

It seems like there’s one mailing list that always causes problems on our discussion list server when something is posted to it. It’s strange, the list isn’t particularly large or anything… so it seems like there must be some sort of corrupted data in it’s config or a subscriber address or something. We’re contacting the owner of the list about the problem and going to work out what we can do with them to get it corrected.

Our apologies again for how long this has been going on! It’s really been a matter of not being able to figure out why there was a problem in the first place. Hopefully we’ll be able to fix it once and for all now.

josh!

[/quote]

geez, I hope it isn’t one of my lists that is causing the problem. =-/ Thanks for looking into this!

Cathy

Don’t worry, I don’t think it’s you!

josh!