DH for register domain only

Hello,

I’m using dremahost for registring a domain (no hosting). Meanwhile, I have this domain associated with another DH account for hosting, but that account got disabled (no payment).
I wanted to move the hosting somewhere else, but I can’t find where can I place the DNS info of the other hosting in my account.

I’ve searched the wiki and the forum, but it seems that the most usual case is using DH for hosting.

The no-hosting registration is pretty straightforward. I’m sure you’ll figure that one out.

As for moving that other domain over, DH doesn’t make that option available. They block internal transfers to prevent people from signing up for special offers and moving existing domains to discount plans.

You would have to contact support to see if they’ll do it. If both accounts are non-discounted, they might help you out.

-Scott

1. From “Domains>Registrations”, click on the domain name.
  2. This will take you to a page with the WHOIS info for that domain.
  3. Click on the “Modify WHOIS Info for yourdomain.tld” button.
  4. This will take you to a page that also contains a section labeled “Set DNS info to host your domain elsewhere” for changing the nameservers for your domain. Change the nameservers listed to those for your new host.

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for other Dreamhost coupons / promo codes