Demo page

I’m a new user, but i want to make sure the C-panel and everything is up to my standards, before i pay, but i can’t do that atm, because there’s no demo page.

Dreamhost has a 97 day money back guarantee for the HOSTING portion of anything you pay.

If you register a domain name with dreamhost that is NOT included in the guarantee, however your can use the domain with any hosting company as simple as changing the nameservers for the domain to the other company.

Dreamhost does not use cPanel™. Dreamhost has its own custom panel.

Would someone share some images of the panel, so i can see how it is, i don’t like paying before i see it, even though i have 97 days payback.

There are a lot of different pages in the backend of Dreamhost. Are there any that you are specifically interested in?

The C-panel is basicly what i want to look at “what features it has”

Here’s the main menu:

Each of those menu items has several sub-menu items underneath it.

Again, is there something specific you are looking for? I’ll be happy to post a few more screencaps, but not the dozens it would take to fully delineate the panel.

So it’s not a full “dashboard” like any other c-panels, you have to click into each to see the rest of the panel.
Not sure what “goodies” has under it but what goes under “domains”?

DOMAINS
Manage Domains
Registrations
Reg. Transfer
Secure Hosting
Remap Sub-Dir
Anonymous FTP
Mongrel and Proxy
Stop The Hacker
DreamPress
Site Statistics
MAIL
Manage Email
Webmail
Custom MX
Announce Lists
Anti-spam
Discussion Lists
Message Filters
Autoresponders
GOODIES
MySQL Databases
One-Click Installs
Subversion
Cron Jobs
Flash Media
Jabber IM
Htaccess/WebDAV
Block Spiders
Google AdWords
VPS
Dashboard
DEDICATED SERVERS
Dashboard
Admin Users
CLOUD SERVICES
DreamObjects
DreamCompute
USERS
Manage Users
SSH Keys
Account Privileges
Unix Groups
BILLING & ACCOUNT
Manage Account
Make Payment
View Invoices
Security
Backup Your Account
Affiliates
Buy Gift Card
Bandwidth Usage
Disk Usage
SUPPORT
Contact Support

I’m not sure what your standards are, but it’s pretty robust.

This is what i’m used to.
I see that most, but not all is on this host to, how many auto install scripts are there? my current host has 60.

Why was my post edited, and removed all the things i posted?

Whoops. I thought that was an exact copy of the list kjodle posted. Was it different? Sorry!

Keep in mind that list is just the titles of sections in the DreamHost Panel. It’s not a list of features; we have quite a few features which appear in areas that the title wouldn’t necessarily suggest. (For instance, the “Manage Domains” panel tab can be used to set up DNS.)