Delete old thread - contains my email address

Hi everyone,

I was wondering who I would contact in regards to deleting a post that is too old for me to edit or delete myself? Does anyone here have admin abilities to delete a post? When I was new to Web Development, I naively posted a question on these boards about a PHP email script, and the demo script I included had my real email address in it. I imagine this greatly increases the spam I receive. Here is the thread I would like deleted:

http://discussion.dreamhost.com/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=forum_troubleshooting&Number=82089

Thank you so very much.

If you don’t want to reveal your email address, you should not give the link to your old post :stuck_out_tongue:

Contact DH support and they will be happy to help you out.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

To tell you the truth, as Patrick pointed out, you just made it considerably worse, so I suggest that you edit that last post while you can.

Frankly, going back now and trying to edit a 16 month old post to remove the email address is completely futile. These forums are archived and re-posted so many different places on the net that removing that email address now would have no noticeable effect on your spam.

I’m afraid you can put a fork in that email address, 'cause “It’s done”!

–rlparker
–DreamHost Tech Support