Delayed updates this morning. (www.dreamhoststatus

from http://www.dreamhoststatus.com

Backend Panel Maintenance Tonight
Posted 4 hours, 46 minutes ago (March 29th, 2007 at 11:57 am PST) by Josh

Severity: Low Resolved: No

Due to some backend maintenance we will be performing, any actions you take on our web panel tonight (Friday, March 30th, 2007) between 3am and 6am PDT will not actually take effect until 6am.

Again, any changes will be queued and, starting at 6am, processed… they’re just not going to happen in the normal 5-10 minutes or so!

NOTE: Any changes will be queued from approximately 3am FRIDAY morning until processing is restarted at 6am (also Friday).

Based on this message, I would not expect that webmail or your sites or databases would be unavailable. I WOULD expect that changes made would NOT occur for a few hours.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

Yes, the message they posted was so vague and cryptic that I could barely understand what they were trying to say. But thanks to your brilliant deductions, I have been enlightened! Please, continue to copy every low priority status announcement over here, so that we can all bask in your incisive commentary!

emufarmers.com
Very little to do with either emus or farmers!

Some people come over here bitching without checking dreamhoststatus - I agree that for people like us it’s a waste of electrons but for the whiners it doesn’t seem to hurt much.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!