Delayed Email?

Ever since turning on the spam filter I’ve had emails getting to me very late.
Just today I received emails that where sent 3 days ago !
Is this common ? It’s not really helping my business out when I get job inquiries 3 days late !!!

Also, even when I whitelist an exact address, why does it end up in my spam box ?

I don’t know how common it is, but I occasionally have that happen too. I think it depends on how backlogged the filtration servers are at the time.

If you whitelist joe@aol.com at priority level 6, and have @aol.com blacklisted at the same priority level, I believe the blacklist will take precedence. The solution is to set the whitelisted address(s) to 7 or higher. Alternatively, it could be that the email address in question is not in fact the same as the return path. Reveal the full headers of your email message (instructions vary by email client) and check that the return path header matches the email address from which the message was sent. If not, then change the whitelist entry to match what’s shown in the return path header.

Yes, I have an opinion.

Get a minimum 50% off with the “haveadreamyday” promo code, and… have a dreamy day. Original, no?

Thanks Quanin !

Is this filtration problem likely to get better with these upgrades I think I read about ?

I will look into that return path idea too. Appreciate the fast answers !!!

I don’t know, as any upgrades you’re talking about I’ve not seen yet. All I can say, though, is God I hope so.

Yes, I have an opinion.

Get a minimum 50% off with the “haveadreamyday” promo code, and… have a dreamy day. Original, no?