De-Cloaked

I clocked one of my subdomains and now wish to DE Cloaked it.

But I can not find any of doing this.

Does anyone know how to set the subdomain back to it’s original default status, with NO cloaking what so ever in place?

Thanks.

Go back to Manage Domains and “Edit” that domain. You’ll get the screen with the options for Fully Hosted, Mirrored, Cloaked, Parked. Cloaked should be in light green. You can pick another option on that screen, make any changes in that box, then click that box’s corresponding button to make the change. I’m guessing you want Fully Hosted now, in which case you’ll also need to select a user for it.

-Scott

No. Sorry but the cloaked URL refuses to leave it’s input window.

No matter what or how many changes I make or how many users I add to the domain, the cloaked URL remainds attached and refuses to go away.

I always wait for the system to update itself (Waiting until the little wacth icon goes away) but nothing changes the cloak settings.

–…You’ll get the screen with the options for Fully Hosted, Mirrored, Cloaked, Parked. Cloaked should be in light green.

[/quote]

–You can pick another option on that screen, make any changes in that box, then click that box’s corresponding button to make the change.

[/quote]

–I’m guessing you want Fully Hosted now, in which case you’ll also need to select a user for it.

[/quote]

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, but nothing seems to changes the cloaked settings.

Thanks.

I find it odd that your button says “Change Fully Hosted Settings Now!” If it’s currently cloaked, the button should say “Fully host this domain now!” If it says “Change…” then its box should be green, signifying that it’s the current setting.

Which browser are you using? Sometimes when I use Safari, I get unexpected results from the Control Panel. I suggest that you try another browser.

-Scott

mmmm… yeah good advice… I use Opera and I sometimes get weird results doing other Admin task.

I will try ie again… (How very depressing…)

I will let you know how I go.

Thanks.

OK, even in ie I get the same thing; (After reboot, cache flush, cookie reset, etc…)

The “Fully Host Now!” button is always set to;

“Change Fully Hosted Setings Now!”

And the box is always highlighted light green.

But now it seems the URL has stopped cloaking even thou in the Cloaking dialog the old URL still shows there.

o_0

That’s normal. Any of my old settings remain in the white boxes. So it sounds like the Fully Hosted has taken hold.

Now in that user’s home directory, there should be a domain.com directory, which is where your site files belong.

-Scott