Date/time stamp on POP server

Is anyone else having problems with the date/time stamp on email received thru the POP server?

For the last two days, the date/time stamp on email that I download thru my POP server has been way off. For example, I just sent an email from the webmail version of a non-Dreamhost university account to my mail Dreamhost email . The email was sent on Mon
1/2/2006 8:04 AM. The arrived stamp is Thu 12/29/2005 6:15 AM.

When I check my Dreamhost accounts thru Webmail, the date/time appears to be correct. When I check my university account thru Outlook, the date/time is correct (i.e., it’s not something in my Outlook that’s messed up). If it’s ok in Webmail and ok in Outlook with a non-Dreamhost account, the only thing remaining seems to be the
Dreamhost POP server.

This is really annoying and is messing up my work correspondance in a major way. Anyone else having this problem? Any tips?

Thanks!

Here’s the msg source:

From XXXX@XXX.net Mon Jan 2 10:32:05 2006 Return-Path: <XXXX@XXX.net> X-Original-To: YYYY@YYYY.com Delivered-To: YYYYY@legolas.dreamhost.com Received: from EEEE.EEEE.net (EEEE.EEEE.net [xxx.xxx.96.26]) by legolas.dreamhost.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id E361912387C for <YYYYY@YYYY.com>; Thu, 29 Dec 2005 05:39:48 -0800 (PST) Received: (qmail 3027 invoked by uid 0); 2 Jan 2006 15:30:42 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO ?xxx.xxx.xxx.219?) (xxx@xxx.xxx.xxx.83) by yyyy.yyyy.net with SMTP; 2 Jan 2006 15:30:42 -0000some email is arriving correctly, and looking at their source, it seems that gollum.dreamhost is fine, legolas.dreamhost has the issue. Does that make any sense??

Yup. I’ve been getting e-mail from legolas.dreamhost.com with late time stamps. I just got one about an hour ago that has the time stamp 29th on it.

happylittlethings.com
Promo Code: WJD97 - $97.00 off any new DreamHost plan (except month-month payments).

Tech support emailed me back pretty quickly to say they’re aware of the problem and that it seems to be a reoccuring thing. They hope to have it fixed asap.

It’s pretty annoying. :wink:

Just got some emails through legolas, timestamp is correct.

TY DH!

• M