Not sure when this error occurred, but its worrisome! Need to get my site back up and have no idea where to start looking. I recieve this error when I try to load my website. (tcphotonow.com)
"Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL"
Known sequence of events since last time I believe it was working:
1. Backed up site files (not database) to my home computer;
2. Attempted to log in to phpMyAdmin via the Dreamhost control panel, with intention of exporting database;
3. Login failed.
4. Changed database login password;
5. Login failed.
5.5 At this point I checked site and received error message.
6. Went to Wiki, told me login problem was a browser cache issue;
7. Cleared cache. Now able to login to phpMyAdmin;
8. Did NOTHING inside phpMyAdmin;