Database backup/restore

apps

Im swtiching phpbb from host to host.

So I backed up my database from old host, and tried to restore it here, and I get this error

"Error importing backup file

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent ’ at line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/o/v/e/overnightplay/html/forums/admin/admin_db_utilities.php:814) in /home/content/o/v/e/overnightplay/html/forums/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/o/v/e/overnightplay/html/forums/admin/admin_db_utilities.php:814) in /home/content/o/v/e/overnightplay/html/forums/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/o/v/e/overnightplay/html/forums/admin/admin_db_utilities.php:814) in /home/content/o/v/e/overnightplay/html/forums/admin/page_header_admin.php on line 146 "

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi DonCharlie, let’s try to figure this out.

I believe DH uses php to function everything. When you try to restore the database, certain files cannot have any blank spaces/lines outside the php code, you can refer http://forum.mamboserver.com/showthread.php?t=21195

I’m not sure how you backed up your database from your old host. Did you export to a text file? If so, check the extra blank spaces first.

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97CRAZY[/color].