Damn I'm annoyed

Signed up for dreamhost yesterday, sent through fax today, and now they have double the amount of bandwidth and ten times the amount of diskspace for today only!
Oh well :(.

That is what you will get if approved.
The 2 times bandwidth and 10 times diskspace has been applied to what it used to be a few months back.
So you will get 2TB and 200GB diskspace.

Norm

Opinions are my own views, not DreamHosts’.
I am NOT a DreamHost employee OK!! :@

You act on my advice at your own risk!

Lol yeah I know, I don’t mind :).

Everyone (even old customers) have 200GB HDD/2TB bandwidth

Get [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] Off with promo code :[color=#6600CC]97USD[/color] :cool: use “moua” as referrer

Well that is what the plan says, it also says that the plans will be upgraded if you use that coupon.

I was also surprised when I saw my base features doubled :slight_smile:

Some weeks ago, in another forum I saw a person speaking about 3 Tb’s of base bandwith, but I never saw that in Level 1… maybe he was confusing with Level 2.

But besides the space/bandwith, what I really love is the possibility of managing dozens of sites with just one ftp account… woooh… I love it :slight_smile:

DreamHost $97 discount code: 97promo «« Check other codes on DreamHost97.com
:slight_smile: All money from 90promo was given to Santa’s Helpers Charity :slight_smile:

Yep, but if you are using it for a clients site, and they get hit with a massive influx of traffic (aka DoS), all the sites get shut down.

Hello Josh!

You can of course create how many ftp accounts you want, or even different web panel id’s.

If one of your sites get a DOS, then having different ftp’s won’t help you :slight_smile: The entire service will be in trouble.

DreamHost $97 discount code: 97promo «« Check other codes on DreamHost97.com
:slight_smile: All money from 90promo was given to Santa’s Helpers Charity :slight_smile:

Still you have to admit that the limits are so incredibly high that you’ll have a couple of days warning at least before you blow your bandwidth cap.

Wholly