Customer Service

Heya.

Not sure where to post this really but thought i’d get it out there, considering this is where people are going to be looking.

I had my first experience with dreamhost today - and it didn’t go well. 99% because of my own fault though. I’d managed to royally mess up the signup process and was gunna be charged for some small bits and bobs. Again, my own fault.

However - the customer service was awesome. Quick responses on the forum, nice fast and easy response to the Support ticket system and generally good to deal with. I’ve had far too many bad experiences with bad customer service, so this was refreshing… To say the least.

Just wanted to say thanks, and while my account was closed (because of my numerous botch ups!) i’ll be re-trying this soon, with a number of sites i’m looking at setting up.

Just wanted to say cheers! :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you had a good experience with our Support Forum Watcher and our Tech Support! That’s what we’re here for.
We know mistakes happen and things can sometime be misinterpreted or looked over.
Just know we’re here to help!
Thank you once again for your awesome feedback!

+1 to throw OP a free year hosting.