Custom promo code please

Hello all!
I’m pretty sure I’m going to be moving to DH (from 1and1…ew) within a week, so I was wondering if someone could throw together a promo code with 3 domains (are these lifetime aka as long as I have DH they’re renewed every year?) and 1 ip address.
Hope this works out…Thanks!

Here you got: 3DOM1IP

3 domains, 1 IP & $22 discount.

Edited to add: Yes, they are free for the life of your hosting account, making the add-ons a better deal than cash, in my opinion (at least for those that have a need for them).

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

Damn, too slow.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

LOL.

Just feel like a tight competition.

PromoCode [color=#CC0000]FULL_97_OFF <-click prefilled[/color] = host 1 yr for $22.4 ; [color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF[/color] = 2 yrs + IP for $123.8

16 minutes! We’ll have to work to get our MTTR down. We’re losing our touch!

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

hey, i need a promo code too with two extra free domains, the rest just discount.

thanks in advance!

[quote]hey, i need a promo code too with two extra free domains, the rest just discount.

thanks in advance!
[/quote]
Here is your promo code: 2domainmax
Good for two free domains and the maxed discount on any plan.

If you want a different one just PM me.

Promo Code: twodayslateMAX - Get the max discount on any DreamHost plan, up to $97 dollars!
Click here to sign up!

4am, you are dedicated to the late night promo codes.

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!

It was just before school for me.

Promo Code: twodayslateMAX - Get the max discount on any DreamHost plan, up to $97 dollars!
Click here to sign up!