Custom MX & Announce Lists

Hello,

I am using Google Apps for email on one of my domains. I’d like to switch another one of my domains over, but I have an announcement list and a discussion list on a subdomain - ie, announce@domain.com and discussion@sub.domain.com.

Will these continue to work through Dreamhost? I’d prefer to keep accessing these from my DH panel if possible.

[quote]I am using Google Apps for email on one of my domains. I’d like to switch another one of my domains over, but I have an announcement list and a discussion list on a subdomain - ie, announce@domain.com and discussion@sub.domain.com.

Will these continue to work through Dreamhost?[/quote]
While I have never done this and therefore cannot speak from personal experience, this DH Wiki article makes me think it should still work.

To be sure, hopefully someone with personal experience doing this will respond and confirm, or you could contact support for a more authoritative answer.

You could also just create a “test” list (with only yourself on it?) for one of your domains you have already set to use Google Apps for email and see if it works before changing another domain that already has a list over. :wink:

–rlparker