Cron error (Joomlacloner)

Hi All, I’ve started getting this error,

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 59895114 bytes) in /home/user/mysite.co.uk/administrator/includes/pcl/pclzip.lib.php on line 2379

Is there anything I can do? Is the backup getting too large?

Incidentally, I’m getting a similar error installing a component on another site that relies on ioncube, hmm might start another thread in a mo’.

Thanks for reading.

ItchySox

Looks to me like it’s saying okay you have 90MB, so I tried to grab 50 or so of that but it wasn’t available. I Wants Moar! Most likely something else was using about 30+ of your allocated memory at the same time. If that’s the case then it’s “first in, best dressed” when that happens.

If this has to do with a backup procedure, consider running it at a different time of day, perhaps when your sites aren’t too busy and the memory beasts are napping. Take a look at your plugins (if you use them). Some of those things, however handy, are notoriously hungry. Caching is practically a necessity if your sites are popular too.

If you’re not running anything that you think should be chewing your memory to the point of error then a quiet word to Support will help pinpoint the cause.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

Hiya, yeah the cron jobs all fire off simultaneously.

Homework time.

Cheers again.

ItchySox