Cron error (Joomlacloner)

Hi All, I’ve started getting this error,

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 59895114 bytes) in /home/user/ on line 2379

Is there anything I can do? Is the backup getting too large?

Incidentally, I’m getting a similar error installing a component on another site that relies on ioncube, hmm might start another thread in a mo’.

Thanks for reading.

Looks to me like it’s saying okay you have 90MB, so I tried to grab 50 or so of that but it wasn’t available. I Wants Moar! Most likely something else was using about 30+ of your allocated memory at the same time. If that’s the case then it’s “first in, best dressed” when that happens.

If this has to do with a backup procedure, consider running it at a different time of day, perhaps when your sites aren’t too busy and the memory beasts are napping. Take a look at your plugins (if you use them). Some of those things, however handy, are notoriously hungry. Caching is practically a necessity if your sites are popular too.

If you’re not running anything that you think should be chewing your memory to the point of error then a quiet word to Support will help pinpoint the cause.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

Hiya, yeah the cron jobs all fire off simultaneously.

Homework time.

Cheers again.