Credit Card Authorization

Hi,

i’m from Spain and yesterday i’ve sent the payment fax to this number: 0017149902600

it’s ok?

How long you take in approval?

Thank you,
ismael

Hi Ismael and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Firstly, I should point out that this is mostly a customer-to-customer forum. DreamHost staff do sometimes post here, but it is not the best avenue for sales or general support queries. These are best sent via the support section of the web panel or through the contact form on the DreamHost website.

I believe that is the correct number, so if the FAX went through OK, DreamHost should have received it.

Account approval time can vary quite a bit, but since you have faxed your details through, I would expect you to receive the approval email(s) ‘real soon now’ :slight_smile:

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

It is a 4-day holiday weekend here (Thanksgiving), so I wouldn’t expect a response until Monday or Tuesday.

-Scott

Oh yeah, I should have remembered that :blush:

Thanks Scott.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )