Creating a new host directory

Can anyone tell me how to go about setting up a new Host Directory on the DH server?
I have 2 domains, one of which is brand new. I need to set up a separate host directory for the new one. I can’t seem to get an answer from our “Happy Dreamhost Support”!

Thanks for any info you can provide!
Rob.

Just add the domain in through the panel. When you add a fully hosted domain, it will by default set up a domain.com directory for the name domain under the user you selected. It’s entirley seperate for any other domains you already have hoted.

Was that the answer you’re lloking for? Sorry if I’m off track…

-Matttail

i have a question concerning this topic. I have created a username for a client on my server space and they have a domain fully hosted. Accessing with FTP, they can enter directly to their domain access, but essentially if they go to the user list by going to the parent directory, they still have access to other users on my account. I wish for this to not be possible. Is there any way to only give them access to their username and nothing else?

– Luke Wilkins
www.lukewilkins.com

They have read only access to the other users associated with your webid. I don’t believe there is any way to avoid this.

-Matttail