CPanel Importer difficulties

I am trying to recreate my WordPress blog from what was described to me as a “CPanel compatible” backup file. So I used DH’s CPanel Importer (beta). It ran in just a few minutes, and I received two emails declaring “success” in CPanel migration and MySQL import. However, when I went to the associated link I saw that it had “failed,” and I was offered the opportunity to run it again. This time I received only one email, reporting CPanel migration success. At the CPanel Importer screen I see “success,” and clicking there shows me that it has “successfully copied data over” for my domain and a couple of subdomains (failing on an old domain that I didn’t recall I ever used for this blog and certainly don’t need now).

However, my blog does not appear, I still get the DH “coming soon” page. The nameservers were updated over a week ago.

Evidently there is something else I need to do, but what might it be? Also, if I seek tech support from DH, which category (website, webpanel, database, other) do I check?

Id open a support ticket for either website or webpanel and let them help.

taxpayer,

I see you have a ticket open! Looking into this for you now. I’ll keep you updated!
[hr]
Just emailed you! Looks like you just need to modify your web directory (which I’ve done for you) and edit your wp-config.php file (which you will need to do). It’s all explained in the email. Reply there if you have any follow-up questions for me. Thanks! :slight_smile: