Cpanel footer not working

Hi,

The cpanel footer is displaying this error message on the Contact Support page, so I couldn’t report this error (Ive replaced my particulars with xxxs):

db->do: can’t execute ‘REPLACE INTO panel_times (username,account,queries,sql_time,perl_time,print_time,machine,load_avg,tab,subtab,ip,agent,ajax) VALUES (‘xxxxx’,‘xxxxx’,‘113’,‘0.269’,‘0.199’,‘0.666’,‘sanrio’,‘0.30’,‘support’,‘msg’,‘24.85.25.151’,‘Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3’,‘0’)’ : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

Thanks

P

Not working for me, either, and I’m using Safari. Not that the browser has anything to do with it.

Usually, Control Panel issues get noticed pretty quickly by Support.

-Scott

Same problem here.

I just came here to report that. I’m having the same problem.

for what it’s worth, the support form is working just fine for me. I just submitted a ticket without issue. Perhaps it is fixed now for others?

–Matttail
art.googlies.net - personal website

Seems to be fixed.

EDIT: The problem is back…

I’m having the same exact issue as well.

Anyone able to report this issue?
Any response from DreamHost yet?

I’m unable to even issue a support ticket it just hangs on “checking status”

Thanks,
User24

Same here cappuccino server is taking a beating!

In case anyone is interested in an update, here are the replies that I received from support.

in regards to:

db->do: can’t execute ‘REPLACE INTO panel_times (username,account,queries,sql_time,perl_time,print_time,machine,load_avg,tab,subtab,ip,agent,ajax) VALUES (‘xxxxx’,‘xxxxx’,‘113’,‘0.269’,‘0.199’,‘0.666’,‘sanrio’,‘0.30’,‘support’,‘msg’,‘24.85.25.151’,‘Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3’,‘0’)’ : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction

“Central database issues, sorry about that. We did some upgrades, and there are some bugs left behind. Our developer team is working on resolving it.”

In regards to not being able to submit a support ticket, this was the reply.

“Let me know the OS type and version and browser type and version you are using, so we can try and replicate the error. The exact steps would be useful as well.”

“What webid are you trying under when you fail to send a support request?”

I had asked if there was an alternative method for customers to get in contact with DH if the support form doesn’t work.

"Our sales/contact form can be used if the one in the
panel is broken: http://dreamhost.com/contact.cgi "

Hope this info helps others.
User24

P.S. After the db error message, at the footer, disappeared I was able to submit support tickets.