Coupon code

hi, i would like to know how to get dream host coupon code?

tanks

I’m not the best, but I’m not like the rest.

The easiest way is to look around these forums. People have them in their signature. Sometimes they have links to small sites that list other coupon codes. $97 is the best cash discount code you will be able to find. Let us know if you have any other questions about the other features you can get in lieu of the cash discount like extra lifetime domain registrations, a unique IP address, extra disk space, or extra bandwidth. You should also note that if you use a coupon code your account will start with a full 200GB of disk space and 2TB of transfer a month (on the level 1 plan) no matter what code you use.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

but i would like to know how to gain them

I’m not the best, but I’m not like the rest.

When you have signed up go to the panel and under home>rewards you can set up your own codes.

Get [color=#00CC00]$97 DISCOUNT[/color] with [color=#CC0000]DISCOMBO97[/color] >> More Codes

If you mean how to create your own ones, monkeyboy had give you the best answer.

If you mean how to use them to gain the benefit, you can click my signature (or someone else), it would automatically fill the promo code to your application form after you choice your plan. You can also input other promo code there if you want other package other than the Full $97 discount.

PromoCode
FULL_97_OFF <-CLICK = host 1 yr for $22.4
[color=#CC0000]LIFE_IP_67_OFF
2_DOMS_67_OFF
3_DOMS_52_OFF[/color]