Coupon box

I want to sign up for drean host and I have a coupon code. However, I cannot find the coupon box when I registered

Thanks

You should see a box into which you can input a promocode during initial registration.

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

I’m not a promo code expert, but isn’t there also a URL syntax one can use and plug in the appropriate promo code into the URL?

-Scott

Yeah, the one in my sig auto-fills in the promocode, but it has other data as well that might affect things (ie. if OP copied the link and edited the [color=#0000CC]signup|CODE[/color] piped code it might still default to me as the referrer, rather than his preferred referrer).

Maximum Cash Discount on any plan with MAXCASH

How To Install PHP.INI / ionCube on DreamHost

And the code will be stored in the cookies in your local computer. If you have clicked on the promo link and sign up few days later, it appears as the default code unless another one overwrites it.

Of course, you can always enter any promo code during sign up.

$50 off and 3 free domains with code: [color=#CC0000]DH3[/color] Sign Up NOW or More Codes Here

Has the free trial changed the signup process when it comes to coupon codes? I have no idea… I wanted to check out the signup page for some pricing information details but I didn’t want to register for a free trial in order to see it.

So ya, it used to be one way, but does anyone really know what the signup page looks like today?

~
website building website building biz
my obligatory dreamhost promo code list