Could I re-bill my account with any promp code?

My account will expire soon, could I re-bill it with any promp code?
I don’t prefer to pay more $97 :stuck_out_tongue:

No, promo-codes are only for your initial purchase. You can’t use them for renewals.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

And then I create a new account, with the promo code, could I merge my existing account the new one?

DreamHost only survives if people renew for the normal price, not changing accounts when renewal comes, so they won’t support your action…

Dreamhost $97 promo code

[color=#CC0000]97promo[/color] will give you $97 off
[color=#CC0000]90promo[/color] will give $7 to Unicef

Nope, you cant do that either, as accounts created using a promo-code can not be merged for 12 months.

Also, if paying by credit-card, you might run into the dreaded ‘credit-card already is system’ error.

If I were you, I’d forget the promo-code and just pay the full renewal, it’s still damn good value. Anything else is really going against the spirit of what promo-codes were created for.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost hosting using promo code [color=#CC0000]SAVEMONEY[/color] ( Click for promo code details )

forget to use promo code to renew your plan. Continue with your current plan and enjoy the increase of your server space. It is almost same as unlimited server space cheers…

Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] (max discount) on dreamhost by using promo code: [color=#CC0000]97MONEY[/color].

cough

Pay just [color=#CC0000]$22.40[/color] for 1 year Dreamhost hosting, use promo-code [color=#CC0000]MOJO97[/color]
Save [color=#CC0000]$97[/color] on all 1 and 2 year plans!! (Max saving on monthly plans too!!)

Or you could go to another hosting company and pay twice as much for 1/10th the resources.

And have to move everything over there…

Wholly