Control Panel Login Problems

hey folks

having a weird problem…after being able to log in to the web control panel with Safari on OS X Tiger, suddenly I can’t and I don’t have cookies blocked or anything. I can do it just fine on Firefox though.

Although using Firefox is just fine, I’m curious as to why this might happen. Any suggestions?

I’m having this problem as well. It seems to be with the very latest version of Safari. I upgraded it today and just started having this issue. I’m going to have a look at the discussions on the Apple site – hopefully there’s some solution.

That’s not much help, but I just thought I’d let you know you’re not alone and I think it’s a Safari issue and not a Dreamhost issue.

And I thought it was just me. I solved this by deleting my ~/Library/Cookies/Cookies.plist file
Telling Safari to Remove All Cookies didn’t work for me. I had to delete the file. All is well now.

-Scott

it happened with me also but i figured they did something that made it not compatible with safari anymore. i am having problems with safari on other sites also…

Use the coupon code FIVEZEROOFF when signing up to Dreamhost for an instant $50 off!