Configure / change webmail URL?

Hi,
according to the wiki webmail is available at https://webmail.YOURDOMAIN.com, is there any way to have it available on another URL, i.e. www.yourdomain.com/mail or even just www.yourdomain.com/m?

Thanks

You could install your own webmail software in a subdirectory of your domain if you wish, and then “disable” the default “DH provided” webmail from within the control panel.

You can set-up your DH provided webmail to use some subdomain other than “webmail.yourdomain.com” from within the web panel, but I see no way to use the panel change it to use a subdomain.

Finally, you could setup a redirect so that a user typing in www.yourdomain.com/mail, or even just www.yourdomain.com/m, would be "automagically forwarded " to the webmail at webmail.yourdomain.com or some other subdmain you set up in the control panel. While I don’t really see the point in doing that, it would make “it available on another URL”. :wink:

–rlparker

Why do you want it at that other URL? Would a redirect work for you?

Free unique IP and $67 off with code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts