Concerning the DH Reward System

Quick general question. If I created a rewards code that gave a person signing up 10% more disk space, that would reduce my own reward from $97 to $88. Does this number reset back to $97 for the next promo code, or do I only have $88 to work with when I go to sign up another person?

Each person you sign up gets the same benefit from the promo code. Promo codes don’t expire, they are good for everyone who uses them - as long as you don’t disable them.

What do you mean by “does this number reset back to $97 for the next promo code”? Each promo code you create can have up to $97 in benefits.

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options

“What do you mean by “does this number reset back to $97 for the next promo code”? Each promo code you create can have up to $97 in benefits.”

Thats what I needed to know. I wasn’t sure if the $97 value was on a per case basis or if it was a sort of global ‘account’ that could be subtracted out of via handing out codes till you hit zero. Thanks.

Are you related to CmdrTaco (maybe, his Krazy kid brother, or something)? :wink:

–rlparker

You know you can create as many different ones as you want, right?

Each one will do the same thing every time it’s used–and won’t expire unless you manually deactivate them.

:stuck_out_tongue: Save up to $96 at Dreamhost with ALMOST97 promo code (I get $1).
Or save $97 with THEFULL97.

“Are you related to CmdrTaco (maybe, his Krazy kid brother, or something)?”

I wish :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the help guys.

Darn, I was hoping for an in… :slight_smile:

You’re very welcome. We like helping - it’s Krazy, I know…

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]FLENSFREEIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]FLENS97[/color] for $97 off. Click here for more options