.com.au configuration

I have signed up with dreamhost and have registered my domain name here in Australia (photomill.com.au). I have set the name servers in the domain name settings to point to

ns1.dreamhost.com
ns2.dreamhost.com
ns3.dreamhost.com

Is there anything else that needs to be configured on the dreamhost side to make this domain work?

You will also need to add the domain to the DreamHost hosting system, if you haven’t already done so. You can do this in the panel by going to Domains -> Manage Domains -> Add New Domain / Sub-Domain and adding the domain as Fully Hosted

Note: After changing the name servers, there will be a delay (up to 72 hours) before the new DNS information has propagated across the Internet and your domain is usable.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)

wow, I did not know that we can host .com.au domain in DH. I thought we could only host .com .org .net and .info domains

Save $97 with promo code: [color=#CC0000]97YES Sign Up NOW[/color]

Perfect, thanks for your help.

You can host most foreign domains at DreamHost, you just can’t register them (or transfer the registration) here.

Mark

Save [color=#CC0000]$50[/color] on DreamHost plans using [color=#CC0000]PRICESLASH[/color] promo code (Click for DreamHost promo code details)