Coke.dreamhost.com down

all my sites on it are down, can’t be accessed neither through browser or FTP.

Use a proxy site to access it, no, couldn’t get through neither.

It’s apparently down. Please can some staff here can tell me what’s going on?

Economics and Finance Guide
Make a Website

Are you in the spacey cluster? As per dreamhost’s email notice from a few weeks ago, we’re all under an 8 hour scheduled downtime for the move to the new datacenter.

Extra lifetime domain and $82 off with code [color=#CC0000]1DOM82[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Other Dreamhost coupon codes

Thanks for the reply.

My server is coke.dreamhost.com, and I don’t know if it is in the spacey cluster or not.

Can anyone here tell me if I’m also scheduled to experience a down time now, plz? Thanks!

Make a Website

You should be able to tell what cluster you’re in from your panel. The quickest way is clicking on “Account Status” in the upper right-hand corner and look at what mail server you’re assigned to.

Extra lifetime domain and $82 off with code [color=#CC0000]1DOM82[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Other Dreamhost coupon codes

Thanks Lensman! Confirmed it is spacey, I’ll have to wait up to 8 hours, :frowning:

Make a Website

It’s 7 hours and 57 minutes. I hope their estimate doesn’t prove to be optimistic!

Well, I’m back up again!

Look like their estimate was right on the money. How crazy is that?

Prayer does work!

Wholly - Use promo code WhollyMindless for full 97$ credit. Let me know if you want something else!