Cloudflare Error

I migrated to cloudflare using the one-click feature and for a while things were running fine. Over the past few days I would get the odd error saying:
Host Not Configured to Serve Web Traffic especially when working on the backend of my wordpress blog. Today, however, I am encountering so many errors that it is actually impossible to use my site. I haven’t made any changes (other than updating plugins as required) and just added some posts & pages but I get the errors saying: Host Not Configured to Serve Web Traffic frequently but “unpredictably” (meaning it seems to be working until I do something or other and I get an error message). Can anyone please advise or assist?

Thanks

Can you please contact CloudFlare and also Dreamhost about this? CloudFlare would like to see the full error message you’re getting as well, including the URL and the 1004 message.

What we think is happening:
There might be a DNS issue connecting to one DNS server that is generating this error. We have had a few other reports of this and will work with Dreamhost for further investigation and resolution.

Same thing going on here. I had cloud flare enabled as part of my DreamHost full domain hosting, but disabled it earlier today because of the increasing number of errors. Now, it has gotten so bad I can’t reach my site at all.

CloudFlare did have a very brief issue for about 10-12 minutes today. If still getting a 1004 error, however, something else is going on. Please contact us with the full error message here: http://support.cloudflare.com/cgi/discussion/new

[quote=“damoncloudflare, post:2, topic:57610”]

Can you please contact CloudFlare and also Dreamhost about this? CloudFlare would like to see the full error message you’re getting as well, including the URL and the 1004 message.

What we think is happening:
There might be a DNS issue connecting to one DNS server that is generating this error. We have had a few other reports of this and will work with Dreamhost for further investigation and resolution.
"

Update: We think we may have found out what is causing some of these 1004 and Host Not Configured to Serve Web Traffic errors (A DNS TTL). We’re making a tweak to this to see if this helps.

Please do contact CloudFlare directly if you see a 1004 Error Message so we can investigate.

Just a quick note that we may have figured out what was causing the “Web Host Not Configured to Serve Web Traffic” errors & have worked with Dreamhost to see if some small fixes take care of the issue.