Cloudflare and Comodo Verified SSL

I had Comodo Verified SSL installed on my website and recently I’ve activated Cloudflare on it. Since then my website stopped working and displays. My website

**This site can’t provide a secure connection**
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

What can I do in this case? DH Support told me that this is Cloudflare related problem, but what I did was only to tick the box that activates Cloudflare from the domain edit page. Shouldn’t this work out of the box? Also they said to select Full from SSL option in Cloudflare but this didn’t make any difference.

Any ideas?

Probably the issue is the presence (or the absence) of www in the domain name associated with the certificate. Maybe CloudFlare is adding the www to the domain name while it was not there before? Some suggestions on how to fix this are on this KB article:

If you’re still confused, you can try hopping on a chat with DreamHost Support and work with them to fix it in real time. Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.