Cloaking

I think i accidentally cloaked my website. But it was deleted and then remade under hosting. Wouldn’t that take off Cloaking? I do not want it cloaked. How do i fix this?

What is happening now?

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts

when i type in www.privatelabel-aromatherapy.com i get this message:
Domain Cloaking Error
We’re sorry, we had a problem with our web panel when you set up cloaking for your domain privatelabel-aromatherapy.com!
Please go to the DreamHost Web Panel’s Domain > Web area and click the [Edit] link next to privatelabel-aromatherapy.com to re-configure cloaking.

Error: no domain www.privatelabel-aromatherapy.com/privatelabel-aromatherapy.com

but when i type it in without www i have no problems. I’ve set the domain to be okay with or without it. And i see what it’s reading is the double domain name. I just don’t know how to stop it.

all fixed. I think i just needed to give it time to reset. Thanks

I’m glad things worked out. From your description, it did seem like it should have worked so I guess it’s a good thing that it did. :slight_smile:

Free unique IP and $67 off with promo code [color=#CC0000]LMIP67[/color] or use [color=#CC0000]LM97[/color] for $97 off. Click for more promo code discounts