Cloaking issue

My old site was done in ASP, which I hated, and of course not supported. So while I was building the new site, I had a cloak set to redirect to the old host. I now have a decent, functional, basic site up, which is way better than what I had, so I removed the cloak.

Now, if I enter in the full domain, with www., I get the site, but if I do not have the www. I get the following error. What can I do?

Domain Cloaking Error
We’re sorry, we had a problem with our web panel when you set up cloaking for your domain americanroadhouse.org!
Please go to the DreamHost Web Panel’s Domain > Web area and click the [Edit] link next to americanroadhouse.org to re-configure cloaking.

Error: no domain americanroadhouse.org/americanroadhouse.org

Your site seems to be working fine for me, with or without www.

Generally you can force the site configuration to be rebuilt simply going to the domain edit page and save it again, and that might clear up such problems - given you wait at least 15 minutes. Other times it might help to have a third-party check the site. If you can’t call someone on a different ISP/state/continent, then try sites like http://web-sniffer.net/ and see if the error comes up there. If DreamHost changed the IP address of your site, your browser might not catch on until you restart it or reset your connection.

:cool: openvein.org -//- One-time [color=#6600CC]$50.00 discount[/color] on [color=#0000CC]DreamHost[/color] plans: Use ATROPOS7